Skip to main content

Blessed are you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image of Christ.

 There is nothing more scarier than a heart that has hardened .I was talking to Mary the other day,infact weeping with her There is a deep restlessnessness inside.Thank God for it becuase it shows that I have not resigned myself to the way things are.I was telling her I miss the deep experience of seeing the image of Christ and the compassion of the Holy spirit which just used to overwhelm  my heart when I saw the image of Christ in people ,situation and the creation. What is the image of Christ?It is a body marred and maimed to bear the sin of the world.it is a voice that did not speak in protest against God the father,who actually planned it all before the creation of the world,not against the people who maimed Him ,flogged Him,drove the nails into His hands and feet to satisfy their sinful nature.The image of Christ is a body broken  to the utmost yet given to feed the very same people .It is a love that did not count the cost. I am a person who does not put too much value to my per

Feet in the water.

  Fifteen days of earned leave after working for two years,I was praying in a house group prayer and worship and pleading with the Lord to show me something ,when it was not forthcoming I surrendered to the Lord and prayed let your will be done and then I saw the Lord walking up a winding road and deep in my spirit I knew He was calling me to follow Him .I did not know where to but I thanked the Lord and said yes. I have been living more in the unseen world than the seen world. Suddenly out of the blue I received a message from Dr Arpit asking me to replace them in Madhipura  for a  fortnight. I needed to go because things were getting a little intense and I needed sometime to step back and mull some things over. I had no idea why the Lord was taking me back to the old world of EHA , mission hospitals and friends from the yore. Travelling to Madhipura , I  continnued to ask the Lord, 'Why this road? I had no idea why I was going  where I was going.I am glad I came because I could r

Thankyou Lord for the year that was.

 It has been sometime since I have blogged. I don't even remember how the whole of last year passed. While sitting for the prayer meeting with the ladies I suddenly realised that the last year I had broken so many barriers. Things I had cried to the Lord in prayer had come to pass quietly but surely. It has not been without drama but it was through sheer resolve and daily consecratiom  I walked the steps I never thought I could. I learnt to drive for one and then towards the last week had the distinction of breaking the panes of the car while backing. It hit the wall. Thank-fully no one was hurt. My wonderful family just said ,'It Happens'. This year I adopted a male pig and a female pig .I sold the last year's pig for fourteen grands and five hundred.I  brought some brick to try and build an apartment but since the leading from the Lord was not to invest I invested the money in my eternal home I thank God for that. Towards the year end I got the privellage to help Kanc