Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just getting back on my feet!!

My writing side seems to have gone on a sabbatical of sorts.The net's just about got back it's normal speed since yesterday night so now I can dare to put my thoughts on board.
Saturday last,I had the oppurtunity to venture out to Edenbagh with my rucksack on my back and Karuna for company to make a quick visit to one of the old staff's house .They were having a crisis of sorts.Had the oppurtunity to share some tough stuff with the way-ward son including an extempore run through Proverbs 10,which was entirely unintentional.The child responded and was at the church the next day.
On my way back was way-laid by a group of chattering young ladies one of whom broke away from the group and insisted i come home for tea.I was overjoyed to recognise one of the teenagers I had counselled and followed up post attempted deliberate self harm.
However did not have time in hand since I had promised to join in for a pot-luck in one of my colleague's house.
It warmed my heart to see her back on her feet with her friends,just enjoying the walk.

No comments: