Skip to main content

A walk

A chistian walk is a journey where you 'show up' as Jesus did.
A christian walk is a road that leads us to a destination .
A christian walk is every step you take along the way..chatting,discussing,disagreeing in Christ but walking along in anticipation that Christ will show up.
A christian walk is not an idea,a vague presence that emerges when it is convenient,it
is being present.
A christian walk is like a spring rain which comes with power and anointing but also the winter rain which is unexpected and tiptoes in gently watering the mundane.
A christian walk is a walk where you decide to walk together along the uncertain road....and Jesus shows up...and things become clearer as you walk along.
A christian walk is a walk from Egypt to israel.
A christian walk is a journey from crucification to resurrection.
I could go on but I have a journey to make today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image of Christ.

 There is nothing more scarier than a heart that has hardened .I was talking to Mary the other day,infact weeping with her There is a deep restlessnessness inside.Thank God for it becuase it shows that I have not resigned myself to the way things are.I was telling her I miss the deep experience of seeing the image of Christ and the compassion of the Holy spirit which just used to overwhelm  my heart when I saw the image of Christ in people ,situation and the creation. What is the image of Christ?It is a body marred and maimed to bear the sin of the world.it is a voice that did not speak in protest against God the father,who actually planned it all before the creation of the world,not against the people who maimed Him ,flogged Him,drove the nails into His hands and feet to satisfy their sinful nature.The image of Christ is a body broken  to the utmost yet given to feed the very same people .It is a love that did not count the cost. I am a person who does not put too much v...

Till I finally reach Home...

I have made some sort of trend to do one solid thing every year of my life in Mangan post-EHA and un-beknowest I seem to have a knack for doing things almost subconciously. I learnt driving,started the dialysis unit,learning violen,built my building..atleast half is done....opened a shop and this season I could deliver christmas cakes  for sale to various families .It kept me busy and occupied. Each cake was a labour intensive but absorbing work.Almost like painting. Here is the result. I realise I delivered 11 cakes this season.But there is this restlessness again ....someday I will be home and I will rest.....till then..I am on the lookout for the next project,

embrace by the nail ridden hands