Skip to main content

Her Confusion...

             

One morning the old lady who is a destitute of sort and works half a day in our house entered

our premises grumbling .She had had her second covidvaccination and had received her certificate but

ofcourse she would not express her confusion to the team doing the vaccination,

With the certificate in hand she walked down the hill ,into the gate and expressed her

discontent to my mother.

She could not understand how the office who had issued the certificate had given her a

certificate with some other man's photograph in it.

My mother who was clearly busy with the process of making lunch asked one of the girls to

attend to her complaint.She came back smiling from ear to ear. It was Mr Modi's photograph in the

certificate.She had a time explaining to the old lady how it worked.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image of Christ.

 There is nothing more scarier than a heart that has hardened .I was talking to Mary the other day,infact weeping with her There is a deep restlessnessness inside.Thank God for it becuase it shows that I have not resigned myself to the way things are.I was telling her I miss the deep experience of seeing the image of Christ and the compassion of the Holy spirit which just used to overwhelm  my heart when I saw the image of Christ in people ,situation and the creation. What is the image of Christ?It is a body marred and maimed to bear the sin of the world.it is a voice that did not speak in protest against God the father,who actually planned it all before the creation of the world,not against the people who maimed Him ,flogged Him,drove the nails into His hands and feet to satisfy their sinful nature.The image of Christ is a body broken  to the utmost yet given to feed the very same people .It is a love that did not count the cost. I am a person who does not put too much v...

Till I finally reach Home...

I have made some sort of trend to do one solid thing every year of my life in Mangan post-EHA and un-beknowest I seem to have a knack for doing things almost subconciously. I learnt driving,started the dialysis unit,learning violen,built my building..atleast half is done....opened a shop and this season I could deliver christmas cakes  for sale to various families .It kept me busy and occupied. Each cake was a labour intensive but absorbing work.Almost like painting. Here is the result. I realise I delivered 11 cakes this season.But there is this restlessness again ....someday I will be home and I will rest.....till then..I am on the lookout for the next project,

embrace by the nail ridden hands