Skip to main content

This and that.

What do I write on ?There are so many things happening in and around this place.The heat seems to get hotter and the nights without electricity are sitting out waiting for that stray bit of gale to blow across.Meanwhile the campus is all alive and green with every kind of fruits vegetables and flowers peeping out from every corner.The green mangoes ,drumstick,spinach,bananas,ladies finger,bitter gourd,brinjal ,tomatoes,beans and chilly.Malo my maid's husband is my gardener.After he had tilled the land and the sprouts started bobbing out from every corner someone asked me what had I put in my garden?I frankly did not know .Even when the plants were waist high it was still a mystery to me till the fruits actually started coming.Once it started there was no stopping it.I stopped every other person passing through to stop by and help themselves.It was especially a joy asking the girls from the nurses hostel to take their pick of the vegetables because I see them every evening walking to the green vendors to prepare the meal for the day.
The election heat is building up around town.It happens almost every three months but oh the public do suffer .Every other vehicle handy is useful to cart the people to and fro from the public addresses so no vehicle is seen around town during the week.They are either already at it or are cooling their heels in one of the car-sheds .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image of Christ.

 There is nothing more scarier than a heart that has hardened .I was talking to Mary the other day,infact weeping with her There is a deep restlessnessness inside.Thank God for it becuase it shows that I have not resigned myself to the way things are.I was telling her I miss the deep experience of seeing the image of Christ and the compassion of the Holy spirit which just used to overwhelm  my heart when I saw the image of Christ in people ,situation and the creation. What is the image of Christ?It is a body marred and maimed to bear the sin of the world.it is a voice that did not speak in protest against God the father,who actually planned it all before the creation of the world,not against the people who maimed Him ,flogged Him,drove the nails into His hands and feet to satisfy their sinful nature.The image of Christ is a body broken  to the utmost yet given to feed the very same people .It is a love that did not count the cost. I am a person who does not put too much v...

Till I finally reach Home...

I have made some sort of trend to do one solid thing every year of my life in Mangan post-EHA and un-beknowest I seem to have a knack for doing things almost subconciously. I learnt driving,started the dialysis unit,learning violen,built my building..atleast half is done....opened a shop and this season I could deliver christmas cakes  for sale to various families .It kept me busy and occupied. Each cake was a labour intensive but absorbing work.Almost like painting. Here is the result. I realise I delivered 11 cakes this season.But there is this restlessness again ....someday I will be home and I will rest.....till then..I am on the lookout for the next project,

embrace by the nail ridden hands