Skip to main content

Just getting back on my feet!!

My writing side seems to have gone on a sabbatical of sorts.The net's just about got back it's normal speed since yesterday night so now I can dare to put my thoughts on board.
Saturday last,I had the oppurtunity to venture out to Edenbagh with my rucksack on my back and Karuna for company to make a quick visit to one of the old staff's house .They were having a crisis of sorts.Had the oppurtunity to share some tough stuff with the way-ward son including an extempore run through Proverbs 10,which was entirely unintentional.The child responded and was at the church the next day.
On my way back was way-laid by a group of chattering young ladies one of whom broke away from the group and insisted i come home for tea.I was overjoyed to recognise one of the teenagers I had counselled and followed up post attempted deliberate self harm.
However did not have time in hand since I had promised to join in for a pot-luck in one of my colleague's house.
It warmed my heart to see her back on her feet with her friends,just enjoying the walk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image of Christ.

 There is nothing more scarier than a heart that has hardened .I was talking to Mary the other day,infact weeping with her There is a deep restlessnessness inside.Thank God for it becuase it shows that I have not resigned myself to the way things are.I was telling her I miss the deep experience of seeing the image of Christ and the compassion of the Holy spirit which just used to overwhelm  my heart when I saw the image of Christ in people ,situation and the creation. What is the image of Christ?It is a body marred and maimed to bear the sin of the world.it is a voice that did not speak in protest against God the father,who actually planned it all before the creation of the world,not against the people who maimed Him ,flogged Him,drove the nails into His hands and feet to satisfy their sinful nature.The image of Christ is a body broken  to the utmost yet given to feed the very same people .It is a love that did not count the cost. I am a person who does not put too much v...

Till I finally reach Home...

I have made some sort of trend to do one solid thing every year of my life in Mangan post-EHA and un-beknowest I seem to have a knack for doing things almost subconciously. I learnt driving,started the dialysis unit,learning violen,built my building..atleast half is done....opened a shop and this season I could deliver christmas cakes  for sale to various families .It kept me busy and occupied. Each cake was a labour intensive but absorbing work.Almost like painting. Here is the result. I realise I delivered 11 cakes this season.But there is this restlessness again ....someday I will be home and I will rest.....till then..I am on the lookout for the next project,

embrace by the nail ridden hands